Sabrina Colosimo has been productive during this year’s coronavirus pandemic. Her interior design business exploded online, as people stayed home and found renewed energy and inspiration for renovating and redecorating.
In the latest episode of the Make Meaning Podcast, Sabrina speaks with host Lynne Golodner about spending a month in Bali to find precious housewares and fabrics, creating rooms that are globally inspired, and how to find new purpose for vintage furniture amid contemporary design.
In this episode, Lynne and Sabrina discuss:
- Home staging and design
- Launching a line of wallpaper
- Creating perspective & context
- Doing Zoom consultations during the pandemic
- Growing up in her family’s business
- Falling in love with one thing and building a room around it
Links and Resources
Coming up next on the Make Meaning Podcast: Lynne interviews Jim Rajan, former MTV UK Producer and current Buddhist Healer
If you enjoyed this episode, you’ll like these other Make Meaning podcast episodes!